ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Have you imported a source file into Visual Age for Java
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:49:50 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Carsten Bansemir <Carsten.Bansemir@huk-coburg.de>
wrote:

> (but if there's really a possibility to run these tasks from command
> line, i tried everything, let me know)

The VAJ tasks are/have been seriously broken in any released version
of Ant - or so we've been told.

Could you try to compile a version of Ant using the current CVS HEAD
(or simply grab a source distribution and build Ant yourself) and try
that?

Our binary nightly builds do not contain the VAJ tasks as they require
certain VAJ classes to compile - and those are not present on the
build machine.  That's why I ask you to compile Ant yourself.

Stefan