ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: problem with input task
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:32:22 GMT
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Avery Marvin R. <> wrote:

> 1) When I execute this target (from eclipse), it won't allow me to
> enter a value (the OK button is grayed out.

OK button?  Does that mean Eclipse contains an SWT-InputHandler? Cool.

Ant itself doesn't provide a GUI dialog for <input>, it must be
something that's specific to the Eclipse/Ant integration.

> 2) When I invoke "ant -debug getinput" from a DOS prompt, it just
> hangs.

When you run Ant from the command line, it will use Ant's
DefaultInputHandler which expects you to type the input in your DOS
box and hit RETURN.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message