ant-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Weigenand <>
Subject Re: Trying to get rid of makefiles
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:04:24 GMT
"Leonardo Abreu de Barros" <> writes:

> First of all, I'd like to thank everyone of you for all your
> comments. Yesterday I felt like I was alone, not knowing how to go
> on, now I feel like I have hundreds of possible solutions. I still
> will take some time to study all your proposals, but at least by now
> I will answer each one of your replies, in the order they were posted:

You might also want to read the following article by Martin Fowler:

You might also consider using <a
instead of CruiseControl. Though this could be viewed as a matter of taste.

Note also that there are two version of anthill:

- Anthill OS: open source version
- Anthill Pro: the commercial version.

Dirk Weigenand
SMB GmbH