ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Evenson <even...@panix.com>
Subject Re: emacs cygwin compile.el next-error fails with Ant (Was Re: [BUG])
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:38:41 GMT
"Antoine Levy-Lambert" <antoine@antbuild.com> writes:

[...]
> I would advise you to do the following :
> - 1 : try to improve your emacs macro; check if you can replace the
> backslashes by \\ (double back-slash) before using the string

[...]

Yeah, I am trying this, but I can't "get" to this transformation early
enough in the elisp before Emacs strips them out.  It seems that any
reading of the string out of the buffer always silenty removes them.  Just
takes more time futzing with elisp, when I just want to code Java. . .

--
Mark Evenson <evenson@panix.com>

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare to it now."