ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Re: XML to TXT
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:40:35 GMT
Hi Jon Madison,

> if you're talking about turning an XML file into something readable with
> paragraphs and stuff, then you want to look into XSLT.

Exactly. But I want to do this for any XML file and not only for a
specific XML file.

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *