ant-user mailing list archives

From Aloizio Pereira da Silva <aloi...@dcc.ufmg.br>
Subject Re: VSS
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:07:42 GMT
Hi

You can use the following tag:

     <vssget localPath= ""
            recursive= ""
            login=""
            autoresponse=""
            vsspath=""
            writable=""/>

            *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
            *          Department of Computer Science          *
            *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
            *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
            *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio          *
            *      Mobile Computer and Network Optimization     *