ant-user mailing list archives

From Jackie Palm <Jackie_L_P...@us.ibm.com>
Subject trouble deleting empty dirs...
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:24:39 GMT

I am using Ant within CVS, when I build I delete certain parts and
directories depending on what type of build it is.

The following is a chunk of code that I use to delete all but the specified
directory, the problem is the empty directories do not get deleted, so I
end up having to delete them manually anyway.

        <delete verbose="true" failonerror="true" Includeemptydirs="true" >
            <fileset dir="${configuration.dir}" includes="*/**" >

                  <!-- Don't include any files in the base directory -->
                <exclude name="*.xml"/>
                <exclude name="*.xsd"/>
                <exclude name="*.properties"/>
                <!-- Don't include anything in the project directory base
-->
                <exclude name="${build.for.project}/**"/>

Please help...
Thanks in advance,

Jackie Palm