ant-user mailing list archives

From mark.rus...@pncbank.com
Subject Re: Secure FTP using Ant. Any ideas?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:42:29 GMT

try the SSHTools source forge project it has an ant sftp task
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshtools/

Mark Russell
PNC
412-768-9603

|         |           "Billy Talton"     |
|         |           <billy.talton@corne|
|         |           rstone.net>        |
|         |           07/29/2003 11:51 AM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "Ant Users List"   |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
                                |
  |        cc:
                          |
  |        Subject: Secure FTP using Ant.  Any ideas?
                          |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a way to access a secure FTP server within an Ant
script?
Specifically, I need to be able to transfer web files from the application
server to the web server (which only allows sftp) during my deployment.
Both
are Unix servers, by the way. I have written the entire script but I'm
stumped when it comes to performing this particular task.  Any ideas?
Sincerely,

Billy Talton
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc.
www.cornerstone.net