ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <>
Subject Re: blanks in the source-path of the javac task within WSAD
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:43:53 GMT
>javac cuts the sourcepath at the point of the first blank. I found out
that in only does so, if I set the "fork" attribute to >"true", but if I
set fork to false the following error happens:

>Modern compiler not found - looking for classic compiler
>Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting.
>Cannot use classic compiler, as it is not available.  A common solution
is to set the environment variable JAVA_HOME to your >jdk directory.

Add the appropriate tools.jar to your WSAD Ant runtime classpath

Don't hesitate to ask questions like this on the
newsgroups (eclipse.platform in particular)