ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mathews Julien" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject Calling ant script for other projects
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 06:10:41 GMT
Hi

I have an ant script that imports and creates version for projects in CVS
repositories. Right now I am having to run one script for each project after
modifying the name of CVS modules and other parameters in the script placed
under each project folder.

All my projects are located in a workspace.

Can I place the ant script in one common tools folder and somehow make it
run for the specified project. I am usind Eclipse WSDC IDE the command line
input task doesn't seem to work in the IDE.

Pls help

Matt