ant-user mailing list archives

From David McTavish <dmctav...@sandvine.com>
Subject RE: Setting a project timeout?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 01:25:17 GMT
thx Dale. I've never realized all the goodies in antelope. Kudos for such an
awesome contribution to the community. (I've been using antelope tasks for
over a year now, and am still finding new uses!).

d.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Anson [mailto:danson@germane-software.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 6:53 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Setting a project timeout?

The Antelope tasks include a 'limit' task:

"The Limit task is a task container (that is, it holds other tasks) and
sets a time limit on how long the nested tasks are allowed to run. This
is useful for unit tests that go awry, hung socket connections, or other
potentially long running tasks that need to be shut off without stopping
the build."

Docs at:
http://antelope.sourceforge.net/manual/bk03ch10.html

Antelope at: