ant-user mailing list archives

From David McTavish <dmctav...@sandvine.com>
Subject RE: filesets...
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:19:48 GMT
As an innocent bystander, I suggest that we leave this thread as it is. It
makes ant users look immature all around if we continually banter instead of
actually helping people with their problems. I've been on the list for quite
awhile, and can confirm that Dominique is one of the most responsive
contributors to this list. (Do you actually work over there DD? ;)
Regardless, we're impressing people, and unfortunately not in a favourable
light. Ant is an excellent tool, and the list is one of its biggest reasons
why my company has adopted it. Now give a little back to the community
instead of writing graffiti on the walls.

d.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 12:35 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: filesets...

It's all a matter of signal to noise ratio Daniel...

My post, although not exactly super clear, or well worded, or whatever a
purist like you lament it not to be, was all signal, versus yours was mostly
noise, and didn't help the poster a bit.

If you were paying for some kind of support to get my answer, you might have
had some reason for your post, but in the open source world, nada! It didn't
help a bit, and is completely off topic.