ant-user mailing list archives

From David McTavish <>
Subject copy fileset with failonerror=false
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:46:11 GMT

Is there anyway to implement this in Ant 1.5?  I realize the javadoc for the
copy command says the failonerror attribute is useless when using a fileset,
but I have a need for this functionality.
Any suggestions?

(Basically, what I'm trying to accomplish:
1. copy all files with set of extensions {.html, .properties, .xml} to have
a .orig extension (ie: -> using a mapper and
a fileset.
The problem comes in when some of these files may already exist as .orig
extensions and are integrated with cvs causing them to be read-only.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message