ant-user mailing list archives

From Juraj.Lenhar...@t-systems.com
Subject AW: IntelliJ IDEA ANT Junit
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:40:57 GMT
Hi Antoine,

I have found the solution. In the ANT Window (shows ANT tasks) you can add libraries. And
here you have to add the junit.jar. It is not easy to find :-(

Juraj

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003 14:27
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Re: IntelliJ IDEA ANT Junit

----- Original Message -----
From: <Juraj.Lenharcik@t-systems.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 2:07 PM

> I cannot run the JUNIt task in my IDEA IDE. I get the exception: Could not
create the task junit. From the command line it works fine. I use IDEA 3.0
Build 676. Any suggestions?

There is an integration for JUNIT (outside of ant) in IDEA.
>From the Run menu, you can choose Junit Tests, and in the Run and Debug
menus, there is a Junit tab in the screen where you enter your configuration
(name of application, main class, VM parameters, working directory).

Otherwise if you really want to start junit tests from IDEA, you can have a
look at the documentation of the junit task which explains where the
junit.jar file should be located.

Actually, I just have tried the same on IDEA 3.0.4 and I get the same error
message as you.

It sounds like it is an IntelliJ IDEA problem.

Cheers,

Antoine