ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Conditional Statement
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:23:17 GMT
We have it in CVS, in its own module. All projects (in other CVS modules)
must use that version of Ant, supercharged with Ant-Contrib (has <if> too),
CppTasks, My Own Tasks, etc... Works for Windows and Linux.

Only drawback in that each developer must update that 'Ant' sandbox once in
a while, or when told to. --DD