ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: filesets...
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:35:01 GMT
It's all a matter of signal to noise ratio Daniel...

My post, although not exactly super clear, or well worded, or whatever a
purist like you lament it not to be, was all signal, versus yours was mostly
noise, and didn't help the poster a bit.

If you were paying for some kind of support to get my answer, you might have
had some reason for your post, but in the open source world, nada! It didn't
help a bit, and is completely off topic.