ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: viewcvs or ant? (FAO Dominique)
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:47:12 GMT
Must be something that triggers some kind of bug in the parsing code, or a
JDK-specific issue with the threaded pumping of the output/error streams, or
whatever... I don't know. Like I said, submit a bug, maybe with your CVS log
output so someone can debug the parsing code? Fancy looking into it
yourself?

Since it's working OK for me, this is not an itch that I'm likely to
scratch. Plus I'm really busy these days ;-) Cheers, --DD