ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: filesets...
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:58:54 GMT
No. Nevertheless, a filesets is usually defined using a patternset (implicit
or not) and/or selectors. I don't think patternset has been retroffited to
the selector paradigm, so you cannot say <not><patternset
refid="ID"/></not>, but OTOH, you do what a patternset does with a composite
<filename> is what you want I think. --DD