ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: "too many open files" IOException
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:57:22 GMT
FWIW, I got a similar issue with JDK 1.4.2 on Linux RH 7.2 when running a
Java program using the classes/ directory in the classpath. Problem went
away when I switch to using the .jar instead (which I don't usually do in
the development environment to save time). Never seen the problem on
Windows. ulimit was set to 1000 at the time. My program could be leaking
file handles, but the symptoms seem to point to file handles leaking in this
JDK too (or is it???). --DD