ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: dll
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:19:28 GMT
I haven't heard of anyone cross-compiling and cross-linking a Windows DLL on
unix. We sure don't do that, and compile on each platform, using Ant and
<cc> (from CppTasks, part of Ant-Contrib on sf.net). I'd have to be pretty
knowledgeable about your compiler and cross-compilation to achieve such a
feat IMHO! I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole ;-) --DD