ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: <cvs import .cvsigonore />
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:05:56 GMT
Two comments:

1) Seems weird to do a CVS import in Ant. This is usually a one time thing
perform at project startup. To me, Ant is to be used for recurring tasks
like building a project, not setting it up the very first time.

2) If you're on Windows, use TortoiceCVS, Make Module ;-) You can filter and
explicitly toggle what goes in or not. I guess you could use WinCVS if you
like it (I don't!).

--DD