ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Smith <psm...@infonow.com>
Subject Applying a filterset
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:58:54 GMT
Hi all,

I have a text file with a list of files that I am copying.  I use the
fileset and includesfile to copy those over.  But now I need to send all the
text files through a filter.  So I added the filter to the copy task, but
the filter is messing up the images.  Can anyone suggest how I can get the
filter to apply only to text files?

Thanks, Peter

Ant Copy:
    <copy todir="${my.client.working.dir}">
      <fileset dir="${my.common.web.dir}"
               includesfile="${my.web.common.files.list}"/>
      <filterset>
        <filter token="tokensPrefix" value="${my.tokens.prefix}"/>
      </filterset>
      <filterset>
        <filtersfile file="${my.tokens.file}"/>
      </filterset>