ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Wagner" <richmwag...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant in JDEE (was "Embedding Ant...")
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:45:01 GMT
Hi Erik,

I was wondering if you could be more specific about where to look for
details about how Ant was integrated into JDEE, e.g. "get JDEE's source and
look at x.java", or "look at such-and-such page in the documentation".

I'm very interested in seeing what was done (at the code level), but didn't
find what I needed when I poked around a bit.  So I'd appreciate a little
help, if possible, before I chase too many wild geese...  ;-)

TIA,
Rich Wagner

Senior Engineer
D3 Advantage / Digital Document Delivery
Pitney Bowes, Inc.