ant-user mailing list archives

From Manju Sarala Viswam <mvis...@vanenburg.com>
Subject ant handler
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:13:53 GMT
Hi All,
	Can I know if there is a handler in Ant to know whether the ant has
finished executing all of its tasks ?This is important when I am executing
ant from java file and I want to execute a method only when the ant has
finished its activities ..
Please give me an idea ..

Thanks
Manju S Viswam

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.