ant-user mailing list archives

From Manju Sarala Viswam <mvis...@vanenburg.com>
Subject running junit
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:10:17 GMT

Hi All,
      I can run a single junit test from ant like the foll way ;
<target name="_default" depends="compile">
  <xmlproperty file="Temp/Run.xml" collapseAttributes="true"/>

  <junit fork="yes" printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="yes">
     <classpath>
    <pathelement location="."/>
     </classpath>

     <formatter type="xml" usefile="true"/>

     <test name="${test.file}" haltonfailure="no"
outfile="${env.RTF_HOME}/tests/result">
    <formatter type="xml"/>
     </test>
  </junit>
 </target>

This is run.xml -

<test file="Testadd.java">

  I want to run junt tests for a series of testrograms from ant.I have the
list of all the testprograms to be run in an xml file.But how do i execute
all these testrpograms ?is there any way to recursively iterate through all
the programs in xml and run them ?
Thanks ,
Manju Sarala Viswam
Our thoughts and imagination are the only real limits to our possibilities.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.