ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manav Ahuja" <manav.ah...@wipro.com>
Subject How to run rmic
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:30:40 GMT

Hi all,
  I am trying to run the rmic command on a class "XYZ" present under
"/Root/projects/sysmgr/lib/com/asset/admin"
With the base directory as specified. But I am facing some problems such
as:

1. If I have the stub and skeleton of it and place it in same directory
then it says it has omitted the XYZ class because the stub and skel are
updated.
2. If I remove and then run this script then it throws the error saying
that file "C:.Test.projects.sysmgr.lib.com.asset.admin.XYZ" not found
now my concern is how and from where the DOT after C: is coming from I
haven't specified anywhere..
  Can anybody tell me exactly how to run the "RMIC" command. I am
attaching the code I have written and which is throwing the problem.

====Here it is ===== My Program ========================================

<project name="TestProject" default="compile" basedir=".">

  <!-- set global properties for this build -->

  <property name="root"    value="${basedir}"/>
  <property name="srcfolder"   location="${root}/projects/sysmgr"/>

  <target name="compile" description="Compile the Source " >

      <rmic classname="${srcfolder}.lib.com.asset.admin.XYZ"
base="${srcfolder}/lib"/>

  </target>

</project>

All inputs a heartily welcomed...