ant-user mailing list archives

From "Manav Ahuja" <manav.ah...@wipro.com>
Subject Bat file query
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:10:06 GMT

Hi all,
  one more help needed,
    I am able to invoke a batch file from the ant script, but now say if
I want to invoke the batch file which asks some questions while running
like "Mention the root directory :" etc  and user needs to ans that
properly...but when I execute that bat file am unable to make the ans
during execution ,how to solve this ??

TIA,
Manav

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.