ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bui Dinh Chien" <Chie...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject About Visual Age for Java Tasks and Plugin User Manual
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:42:38 GMT
Dear All,
I did as guide in [ Visual Age for
<http://ant.apache.org/manual/Integration/VAJAntTool.html> Java Tasks
and Plugin User Manual], after that I write a build.xml file to do a
VAJImport task as below:

<project name="MyProject" default="import" basedir=".">
  <target name="import" description="import projects">
    <vajimport remote="localhost:32767" project="VAJ">
      <fileset dir="D:\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\VSSTest\src\">
          <include name="vsstest/*.java"/>
      </fileset>
    </vajimport>
  </target>
</project>

But I get an error when I run my task, in VAJ Console I get below error
message:

Servlet not found: vajimport
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
 java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
 java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)
 java.io.IOException(java.lang.String)
 java.net.SocketException(java.lang.String)
 void java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(byte [], int, int,
java.io.FileDescriptor)
 void java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(byte [], int, int)
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpOutputStream.writeOut(byt
e [], int, int)
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpOutputStream.flushBytes()
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpOutputStream.flush()
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpOutputStream.finish()
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpResponse.sendError(int,
java.lang.String)
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpResponse.sendError(int)
 void com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.ToolHttpServerHandler.sendResponse(com.ibm.
ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpRequest,
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpResponse)
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpServerHandler.handleConne
ction(java.net.Socket)
 void com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpServerHandler.run()
 void java.lang.Thread.run()

[...]
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpOutputStream.close()
 void com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpResponse.finish()
 void
com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpServerHandler.handleConne
ction(java.net.Socket)
 void com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.server.servlet.http.HttpServerHandler.run()
 void java.lang.Thread.run()

I already put needed classes to D:\Program Files\IBM\VisualAge for
Java\ide\tools\com-ibm-ivj-toolserver\servlets\org\apache\tools\ant\task
defs\optional\ide
and I add this line to servlet.properties file

servlet.vajimport.code=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJImp
ortServlet

When I browse html page CallTestServlets.html under D:\Program
Files\IBM\VisualAge for Java\ide\tools\com-ibm-ivj-toolserver\servlets
(this file for toolserver samples) I can run samples correctly. I don't
know why but when I modify CallTestServlets.html under D:\Program
Files\IBM\VisualAge for Java\ide\tools\com-ibm-ivj-toolserver\servlets,
I changed all [com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.samples.LaunchBrowserServlet] to
importfile then I put one line as below into servlet.properties

servlet.importfile.code=com.ibm.ivj.toolserver.samples.ImportFilesServle

In VAJ console has error message

Servlet not found: importfile

Please help me to solve my problem.

Thanks and best regards