ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bui Dinh Chien" <Chie...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject RE: How to compare 2 files and output result as Unix Diff format?
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:56:58 GMT
Thanks for your help :)
Chienbui


-----Original Message-----
From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:44 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to compare 2 files and output result as Unix Diff
format?


Which OS?

On windows I use "MSys".
http://www.mingw.org/msys.shtml

Or the Cygwin GNUTools
http://www.cygwin.com/


On xNIX I don´t know (isn´t it build-in?)


Jan


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bui Dinh Chien [mailto:ChienBD@fsoft.com.vn]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:48 AM
> To: Ant Users List
> Subject: RE: How to compare 2 files and output result as Unix Diff
> format?
> 
> 
> Thanks Jan,
> Sorry, but can you tell me where I can get an external diff 
> tool, I mean
> that a free library so I can use it by write my own task.
> 
> Regards,
> Chienbui
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de [mailto:Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:11 PM
> To: user@ant.apache.org
> Subject: RE: How to compare 2 files and output result as Unix Diff
> format?
> 
> 
> With <exec> and an external diff tool.
> 
> 
> Jan
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Bui Dinh Chien [mailto:chienbd@fsoft.com.vn]
> > Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:55 AM
> > To: Ant Users List
> > Subject: How to compare 2 files and output result as Unix 
> Diff format?
> > 
> > 
> > Hi all,
> > Do you know the way to compare 2 text files and output result 
> > as Unix Diff
> > format? Pls tell me!
> > Best regards,
> > Chienbui
> > 
> > 
> > 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
> > 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message