ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bui Dinh Chien" <Chie...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject RE: VSS
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:45:22 GMT
I have just finished my testing class, pls refer below source, I hope
that useful for you

public class AntTest extends MSVSSCHECKOUT {

  public AntTest() {
    project = new Project();
    project.init();
    taskType = "checkout";
    taskName = "checkout";
    target   = new Target();
  }

  public void doCheckoutCmd() {
    AntTest checkoutCmd = new AntTest();
    checkoutCmd.setServerpath("D:\\Project\\VSSTest");
    checkoutCmd.setVsspath("/VSSTest/file1.txt");
    checkoutCmd.setSsdir("E:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual
Studio\\Common\\VSS\\win32");
    checkoutCmd.setLogin("chienbd,bdcit");
    try
    {
        checkoutCmd.execute();
    }
    catch (Exception ex)
    {
        ex.printStackTrace();
    }
  }
}

Have a look at this URL : http://ant.apache.org/manual
Go to "Developing with ant"
then to : Using Ant Tasks Outside of Ant
You do not need to write an XML build file with ant, but this is an
option.
You can programatically set all the properties of the visual source safe
tasks and execute the task.

Cheers,