ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bui Dinh Chien" <Chie...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject .Ô: Have you imported a source file into Visual Age for Java
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:21:47 GMT
Thanks for your help,
I grabed a source distribution (apache-ant-1.5.3-1-src.zip) and built
Ant by myselt as guide in http://ant.apache.org/manual/installlist.html
(I have downloaded all needed libraries as required already). But im may
Jar file (ant.jar and option.jar) not contain VAJ task? Pls tell me what
I have to do.

Chien

-----???????-----
??? : Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
???? : 23 July 2003 17:50
?? : user@ant.apache.org
?? : Re: Have you imported a source file into Visual Age for Java

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Carsten Bansemir <Carsten.Bansemir@huk-coburg.de>
wrote:

> (but if there's really a possibility to run these tasks from command
> line, i tried everything, let me know)

The VAJ tasks are/have been seriously broken in any released version
of Ant - or so we've been told.

Could you try to compile a version of Ant using the current CVS HEAD
(or simply grab a source distribution and build Ant yourself) and try
that?

Our binary nightly builds do not contain the VAJ tasks as they require
certain VAJ classes to compile - and those are not present on the
build machine.  That's why I ask you to compile Ant yourself.

Stefan