ant-user mailing list archives

From Amitav C <Amita...@tavant.com>
Subject Getting out of memory while doing weblogic.appc using ant
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:13:01 GMT
Hi,
I have used following tag for weblogic.appc using ant

<target name="create-cdm-jar" depends="create-normal-jar">
     <java classname="weblogic.appc" fork="yes">
     <jvmarg value='-Xmx512M -Xms264M'/>
      <classpath>
                       <pathelement location="${lib-path}/weblogic.jar"/>
                       <pathelement path="${dist-dto}/dto.jar"/>
       </classpath>
       <arg line="-compiler javac ${dist-cdm}/cdmJar.jar -output
${dist-cdm}/cdm_deploy.jar"/>
     </java>
   </target>

I am getting an Out of memory Exception. I have increase the memory size to
highest extend than also I am getting the same exceptions. It handling 200
nos if files. Any restriction is there for using nos of file ?

Amitav