ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: run a project file in new VM
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:04:55 GMT
If you start a complete new Ant session via <exec>, this should work.

On his Blog [1] Conor explains how to recompile Ant from inside Ant.
And his buildfile [2] does that via <exec> (line 25 and other places).

If you simply want to start another java app, you can use <java
fork="true"/>.

[1] http://codefeed.com/blog/archives/000019.html
[2] http://codefeed.com/tutorial/clover.html

Jan