ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: if condition in ant
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:32:11 GMT
Another possibility would be that your "stopserver" creates an artifact that
you can check. E.g. create a file and check presence with <available>. If
available
all is ok. If not do you kill.

<property name="checkfile" value="checkfile.txt"/>
<target name="stopserver"/>
<target name="kill" unless="stopserver.sucess"/>
<target name="shutdown" depends="stopserver">
    <available property="stopserver.success" file="${checkfile}"/>
    <delete file="${checkfile}" failonerror="false"/>
    <antcall target="kill"/>
</target>

Because properties are immutable this would work only once per ant run.

Jan