ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: ant handler
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:22:50 GMT
Ant uses informs classes via the interface
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildListener
about the current status.

    /**
     * Signals that the last target has finished. This event
     * will still be fired if an error occurred during the build.
     *
     * @param event An event with any relevant extra information.
     *              Must not be <code>null</code>.
     *
     * @see BuildEvent#getException()
     */
    void buildFinished(BuildEvent event);

So all Listeners and Loggers know when Ant has finished.
If that is the only thing you want to know, implement your own Listener
(leave the
other methods empty).

Jan