ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: (newbie) how insert content of one file into middle of anothe r one
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:06:49 GMT
You have forgotten the 'skip' attribute. Because all examples start with
text followed by description (tasks have this in the other order) you got
the wrong example. :-)

Maybe we should change that ...

<loadfile srcfile="${src.file}" property="${src.file.head}">
  <filterchain>
    <headfilter lines="15" skip="2"/>
  </filterchain>
</loadfile>