ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: where are the VAJ tasks gone?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:13:24 GMT
I looked into the 1.5.3-1 optional.jar and it contains the VAJ* classes
(package
..taskdefs.optional.ide). The 1.5 optional jar contains that also.

I haven´t any 1.5.3 so I can´t look into that.
I know that there were some bugs in the 1.5.3 so the 1.5.3-1 came short time
after
that. Can you update?

Jan