ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Has anyone ever attempted CVS Commit with Ant
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:37:11 GMT
I think there was an answer to that question.

The <cvs> takes a command and doesn´t check against a special list.
The command will be passed to cvs, so a 'commit' should work.

But you have to pay attention about needed arguments. Because I not
familiar with cvs (yet) I can´t tell you more about that.

Jan