ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Bat file query
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:47:14 GMT
I don´t know how the ask for input from bat-files so I can´t do a local
test.
But <exec> supports redirecting of STDIN/STDOUT/STDERR from/to file and
property.

Ok, CVS-HEAD version can do that ...

I took a look at the history of that task
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdef
s/ExecTask.java).
It seems that this feature was introduces on Feb 2003. So it should be
included in the
1.5.3-1 also (files inside the distribution are dated 16.04.2003).

Jan