ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: starting Visibroker Stuff from Ant
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 05:12:34 GMT
Maybe that was specific to my application - it run
without that. But in my batch file I have commented out
these lines

set props=
set props=%props% -Dvbroker.agent.port=12005
rem set props=%props% -Dvbroker.agent.addr=%servername%
rem set props=%props%
-Dvbroker.agent.adm=C:\seu\bes\var\servers\%servername%\adm
rem set props=%props% -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBClass=com.inprise.vbroker.orb.ORB
rem set props=%props%
-Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBSingletonClass=com.inprise.vbroker.orb.ORBSingleton
rem set props=%props%
-Djavax.rmi.CORBA.StubClass=com.inprise.vbroker.rmi.CORBA.StubImpl
rem set props=%props%
-Djavax.rmi.CORBA.UtilClass=com.inprise.vbroker.rmi.CORBA.UtilImpl
rem set props=%props%
-Djavax.rmi.CORBA.PortableRemoteObjectClass=com.inprise.vbroker.rmi.CORBA.Po
rtableRemoteObjectImpl

Jan