ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: starting Visibroker Stuff from Ant
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:38:15 GMT
Some months ago I wrote a batch file for starting java programs with
java.exe instead of vbj.exe. I´m not sure which version of Visibroker
(more exactly BES) I used that time. But maybe this infos will help you
for writing the right classpath.

--8-<-----8-<-----8-<-----8-<-----8-<--
set main=%1

set java=c:\seu\jbuilder\jdk1.3.1\bin\java
set bes=c:/seu/bes
set servername=C011357

set cp=.
set cp=%cp%;%bes%/lib/lm.jar
set cp=%cp%;%bes%/lib/xmlrt.jar
set cp=%cp%;%bes%/lib/asrt.jar
set cp=%cp%;%bes%/lib/vbjorb.jar
set cp=%cp%;%bes%/lib/vbsec.jar

set props=
set props=%props% -Dvbroker.agent.port=12005

%java% -cp %cp% %props% %main%

Jan