ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Build error ( Basic Problem fixed but)
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:48:00 GMT
Well thanks

I am able to checkout projects using ant from apache.

But when I try to do that same at my remote cvs repository I see strange
behaviour.

I am trying to login and checkout a project from my remote repository by
using the following Ant target from my "IDE":

<target name="cvsCheck" depends="init" >
    	<cvspass cvsroot="${cvsroot}" password="${apac.pass}"/>
          <cvs cvsRoot="${cvsroot}" command="checkout" package="ComBRSiebel"
dest="./../Destination"
	   failonerror="true"/>
    </target>

It gives me following errors:

Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: cvs -d
:pserver:t0064@cvs.br.dev.com:/asmc/users/t0064 checkout ComSuzBRSiebel cvs
checkout: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password cvs
[checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server cvs.br.dev.com rejected
access to /asmc/users/t0064 for user t0064 Build exception:
c:\wsad_workspaces\br\ComSuzBRSiebel\ant\build.xml:55: cvs exited with error
code 1 Build exception:
c:\wsad_workspaces\br\ComSuzBRSiebel\ant\build.xml:55: cvs exited with error
code 1

Username,Password,CVSRoot everything is ok.

Now if I use command line to manually login to the repository with same root
& password, I can checkout the project from command line. And interestingly
while I am logged on the server at command line, if I run this ant script
from my IDE it does a success build.

If I logout from command line and run build from IDE it fails again.

Any ideas.

Vik