ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Ant Tasks
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:13:44 GMT
Hi Aurele,

Thanks for writing. I would appreciate if you send me a copy of the applet
signing custom task that you have written.

I would use that a guide to write custom tasks.

Thanks again.

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Aurele Venet [mailto:Aurele.Venet@esa.int]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 12:10 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Ant Tasks

Hello Vikas,

it is quite straightforward to create your own task as well in ant.
Although I am not sure about step 1 & 2 with existing ant task, it is
quite easy to do that in Java.  For step 3, there already exist cvs
javaLibs, so again should be quite easy to write a task to check-in.  If
you are going to use these a lot, a little effort spent in writing these
will reep great rewards!

I have written a task for signing applets using netscape signtool, not a
very good example in this case, but quite easy to follow. If you want a
copy let me know and I'll post it to you....

kind regards

Vrata

tel:+34.918.131.331