ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject Input task in IDE
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:14:56 GMT
Has any one tried to use the input task to take user input in an Eclipse
WSDC 5 IDE .

I tried to do that but nothing prompts to enter the user for input and
the build fails with java IO Exception stating that it failed to read
input from console. There doesn't seem to be a way to enter anything
from console.

Any ideas.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: David McTavish [mailto:dmctavish@sandvine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 3:17 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Conditional Statement

That's why I have everyone run ant from a network share. I control what
version of ant everyone uses, and what additional packages are
installed.
Latency is about 15% overhead. Not too shabby for knowing that every
developer's environment is the same. (Of course most of them run ant
from
the command-line, so I haven't had to worry about IDE integration as
much).

d.