ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject CVS.exe for Ant
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:31:14 GMT
This list may not be the best place to ask this CVS specific question.
But here it is.

To perform all the ant CVS tasks we are required to have cvs.exe (CVS
Client) in our System Path Environment Variable.

Does anyone know any other way around this. I mean can we do something
in Ant Script to either set the System Path before it carries out the
CVS tasks or specify some other kind or path/variable that enables the
cvs.exe to be found in order to run the CVS tasks.

I basically want to avoid making everybody in the department to go thru
the procedure of adding environment variables as I would already be
telling them to upgrade the Ant in their IDE .

Matt