ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject Getting attribute/field from a manifest file
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:03:11 GMT
Hi

In my ant build script I am updating the version number manually in the
external manifest file that I am using for the jars to be made.

<attribute name="Manifest-Version" value="${version.no}"/>

I want to write another ant script where I need to get this
"Manifest-Version" from the MANIFEST.MF file located physically in
META-INF folder in my project, to use as a tag for my versions to be put
on CVS.

How can I extract the "Manifest-Version" from the manifest file.

Please guide.

Matt