ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt" <mathews_jul...@hotmail.com>
Subject CVS Commits Using Ant
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:26:03 GMT

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: user-help@ant.apache.org [mailto:user-help@ant.apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 9:09 AM
To: mathews_julien@hotmail.com
Subject: WELCOME to user@ant.apache.org

user@ant.apache.org mailing list.

at user-owner@ant.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   mathews_julien@hotmail.com

to the user mailing list.

Welcome to user@ant.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the user list ---

   <user-subscribe@ant.apache.org>

   <user-info@ant.apache.org>
   <user-faq@ant.apache.org>

   <user-digest-subscribe@ant.apache.org>