ant-user mailing list archives

From Rosendahl Sten - stro <s...@im.se>
Subject RE: Release/package testing
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:37:01 GMT
We've written an ANT task to compare the source tree with the content of the
output folder, especially useful since the Java compiler won't complain
about empty files. You could do something similar comparing output folders
with the release package. This will work as long as you deliver every file
you build etc, etc. It would be very hard to write a universal diff.

The only commercial tool I've seen vaguely in this area is ReleasePro from
www.releng.com.

Sten