ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject RE: Problem running executable jar - classpath issues
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:56:16 GMT
I would, but then the getClass().getClassLoader().getResource() doesn't work because it is
looking for resources that are only contained in the jar file, pulled from another directory.
That was actually working until the error came up with the above code!

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 4:55 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Problem running executable jar - classpath issues

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:33 am, Duffey, Kevin wrote:
> Ok, that sucks then. So, when deploying, my executable .jar is wrapped up
> in a zip file along with the lib dir. Unzipped the lib dir and app.jar are
> in the same dir. Therefore, relative of lib/xxx would work in that case.
> When developing, I don't want to put the normal <root>/lib in the <dist>

When developing just use a classpath and run with the classname

Conor

---

"The information contained in this e-mail message  may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com."