ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject RE: Any Free CVS Repository
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:57:59 GMT
Not sure I understand.. you want a free CVS location to stick your code into? Use SourceForge.
Approve a project, then use it. You can ask that you use their CVS without it being a project
that is released, so long as you select a valid open source license.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Phonsa [mailto:VPhonsa@suz.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 5:04 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Any Free CVS Repository

Could anyone tell me abt some free CVS repository that I could use to get
modules to test the Ant Scripts. I might use CVS in Apache but anyone knows
what the username,password, and actual pserver path string would be.

Vikas

---

"The information contained in this e-mail message  may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com."